Shropshire’s 1st Chocolate Pop Up Cafe!
On Sunday 2nd of June Serenity Shrewsbury is opening its doors to the wonderful world of Toot Sweets and our delicious Shropshire Chocolates!
We will be offering a huge selection of delicious handmade chocolate cakes, chocolate desserts, pastries and scrumptious goodies to get your taste buds going. We will also be serving amazing hot chocolates with a selection of toppings and flavours, and the lovely Laura from Serenity will be serving tea, coffee and soft drinks! Aroma Tea and Coffee have supplied us with a delicious coffee which will work well with the Chocolates!
This will be our first Pop Up cafe and Shropshire’s very first Pop Up Chocolate Cafe! To celebrate all things chocolate we will also be raising money for the Shropshire Carers Appeal as part of their Coffee for Carers campaign. Profits from the day and raffle money will be donated to the charity.
The Carers Support Service offers vital support to Carers based in Shropshire. They have a dedicated helpline open Mon-Fri, 9am till 4pm which offers carers free and impartial advice. Support Workers work with carers in the community running group activities, support groups, drop in’s and much more.
Below is a list of wonderful raffle prices which have been donated by various Shropshire & West Midlands based businesses, links are to websites/facebook pages or twitter accounts. Please support these wonderful businesses!
- Free Cushion workshop for 2 people from the lovely ladies at Rustic and White
- Spa Day from the lovely Laura at Serenity
- A hand drawn picture from Pictures in Pencil, the picture can be of you, a loved one, a very pet or something else, worth £150
- 2 sets of £75 vouchers from Pictures in Pencil to go towards a hand drawn picture
- A year’s Free 2 Network membership worth £198
- Chocolates from moi!
- A £30 voucher from the lovely guys at Alsorts Toy Shop
- A scrumptious hamper from the jam making Queen, Lynn from The Jammy Cow
- Annual membership from the scrumptious people at Gourmet-life.co.uk (we’re rather excited by this prize)
- A meal for 2 at the delicious Old Hall Persian, thanks to the lovely Head Chef Dr Lal Haider
- A voucher for a Wash and Blow Dry from the lovely Liz at Hi Style Salon in Oswestry
- A scrumptious recipe book from the delightful Susan at Pengwern Books
- A beautiful plant from Fleurtations based in Radbrook, thanks to the lovely Libby
- A scrumptious selection of chocolate cakes from the lovely people at Quarry House Kitchen
- £15 voucher from Steam Angels
- 6 bottles of wine from Oxon Care
- Gluten free hamper from the wonderful guys at Gluten Free Living based in the Market Hall
- Tickets for Shrewsbury Food Festival from the wonderful Beth Heath
- Tickets for Ludlow Food Festival from the wonderful Beth Heath
- Voucher for Tea and Cake for 2 from the lovely guys at Ironbridge Antiques, Art & Craft Centre
- A voucher for 12 cupcakes from Kayc based in Telford
- A Beauty Voucher from Bow Hair and Beauty based in Wellington
- Sunday Lunch at the Arleston Inn Wellington, Telford
- A voucher for a term at Diddi Dance, worth £38 from Emma Haywood
- A voucher for Afternoon Tea for Two at the Golden Cross
- A coaching session with Operatic Soprano Jayne Carpenter
- Vintage China Hire for Afternoon Tea for 4 people from The Vintage Occasion
- Beautiful Turtle Doves from Kate Holbrook
- 2 x Family Day Passes from the ace people at Wonderland Midlands
- Private Canvas Class worth £50 from the gorgeous Sam Pooley of Compost Kids!
If you would like to donate a raffle prize you still have time, for more details please contact me via twitter or call me on 07814113156.
Raffle tickets are now available at my shop in the market for £5.00 a strip, raffle tickets will also be available on the day. The raffle will be drawn just before the cafe closes
Also check out our events page on facebook, and let us know if there’s a certain chocolate cake or dessert you want…..
Tags: award winning chocolatier, cake, carers appeal, cfae, charity, Chocolate, chocolate cake, coffee, coffee for carers, fresh, homemade, hot chocolate, pop up cafe, popup, raffle, serenity, shrewsbury, shropshire, tea